In the first instance we require organizations seeking accreditation to provide us with a Company Statement that outlines the following information:
- A summary of your organization and how you are structured (including number of employees)
- What courses you offer, and who are the present/intended learners
- Details of any current accreditations you may hold
- How long you have been in business and your plans for the next 6 to 12 months
- A brief statement as to why you are seeking accreditation from the WTEFLAC
An Accreditation Officer will inform you if we feel we can accredit your organization within 7 days of receiving your Company Statement. Please email the statement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on fees please email email@example.com.
For further information on the accreditation process please visit our Accreditation Procedures page.